2012年6月26日星期二

The actor said he had to take into consider the impact his new leading man status would have on his life

'I had to think about what that would mean for my family, my friends, my personal life. It shifts all those relationships in different ways. We can’t just go have a cup of coffee somewhere. So it affects what they’re doing and I had to consider that.'
But did he spend long pondering this dilemma? 'Oh dude, the length of time I spent considering it was less time than this conversation,' he tells the magazine during the interview.
'We can't just go have a cup of coffee somewhere': The actor said he had to take into consider the impact his new leading man status would have on his life
'We can't just go have a cup of coffee somewhere': The actor said he had to take into consider the impact his new leading man status would have on his life

没有评论:

发表评论