2012年7月4日星期三

Britney, pictured here aged five, dreams of being the first in the family to go to university, making her way in business and travelling the world

Treading her own path: Britney, pictured here aged five, dreams of being the first in the family to go to university, making her way in business and travelling the world
Treading her own path: Britney, pictured here aged five, dreams of being the first in the family to go to university, making her way in business and travelling the world
Her daughters Emma, 30, Terri, 27, Tara, 26, and Ripley, 21, have all had breast implants, adding up to 13 operations, nearly six pints of silicone and a £50,000 plastic surgery bill between them all.
All saved up for their operations, with the exception of Ripley who used a £2,250 loan to pay half her bill.
Britney, however, dreams of being the first in the family to go to university, making her way in business and travelling the world beyond the family home in Kirkby in Ashfield, Nottinghamshire.
‘I’m too young to be thinking about having a boob job – I just want to work hard at school,’ she said.
‘I believe a girl should do what she wants and at the moment I don’t want to get a boob job.
‘I’ve talked to my mum and sisters about it a lot, and they really love their new boobs and the attention they get from them.
'In the past I thought I have wanted fake boobs, but then sometimes I look at them and think they look ridiculous.
‘I have a thick skin and make up my own mind. I know Mum thinks I will change my mind but right now it’s not important.’
Britney’s oldest sister Emma, a glamour model-turned-beautician, had three operations to go from a 34B to a 32GG.
Horse trainer Terri also had three operations to go from a 32DD to 34HH. Tara, a mother, had surgery twice to go from a 34A to a 34F.
And Ripley, also a beautician, has had one operation to take her breasts from a 34C to a 32DD.
Mrs Marshall, who separated from her children’s father Stephen 12 years ago, also has four sons, Tom, 24, who is unemployed, mechanic Danny, 20, Dylan, 19, and 15-year-old Brandon.
It seems the boys are on Britney’s side in the argument. ‘Some of my sons think we’re crazy,’ Mrs Marshall admitted.
‘They keep telling Britney she should be different. Britney is the clever one of the bunch and I’m extremely proud  of her.
‘At the same time, Emma used to earn good money doing glamour modelling. If Britney wanted to do it when she got older I would be  happy with that.’

没有评论:

发表评论