2012年7月3日星期二

Liya relaxes on a Caribbean break

He helps me with my expenses and pays me a generous monthly allowance to help with my costs as a student,” she says.
Glamorous: A designer wardrobe and monthly allowance is part of Liya's romantic arrangement
Glamorous: A designer wardrobe and monthly allowance is part of Liya's romantic arrangement
'We get on brilliantly and he is the kind of man I would have dated if I had not met him through the site.
'I hadn’t dated older guys before but it is exciting meeting men who have the dynamism to set up their own businesses and make millions of pounds.

'They don’t just want a pretty girl on their arm - they want an intellectual equal. I hope I provide that.'
And Liya believes that Fifty Shades has had a huge influence on couple’s sexual habits.
Luxury: Liya relaxes on a Caribbean break
Luxury: Liya relaxes on a Caribbean break
She says: 'Fifty Shades has opened people’s eyes to all sorts of new things. It has made us all a lot more adventurous in the bedroom.

没有评论:

发表评论