2012年7月18日星期三

'I'm saving myself for someone special... it could be Kirk': Jodie Marsh opens up on her celibate romance with TOWIE star Norcross

They've sent out confusing messages about the state of their relationship.
But Kirk Norcross and Jodie Marsh insisted they are an item, but are yet to consummate their new romance.
Having been hurt many times, bodybuilder Jodie, 33, has been celibate for over a year and admits ex-The Only Way Is Essex star Kirk, 24, will have to prove himself before she takes it to the next level.
New couple alert: Jodie Marsh and Kirk Norcross pose in their first photoshoot as a couple in the new issue of Reveal magazine
New couple alert: Jodie Marsh and Kirk Norcross pose in their first photoshoot as a couple in the new issue of Reveal magazine
The unlikely pair spoke out about their new romance as they posed for their first photo shoot as a couple for Reveal magazine.
She told the new issue of the magazine: 'I’ve had a lot of bad experiences with men who turned out to be weirdos. So last year something switched in my brain and I just decided to save myself for someone special.'

When asked if nightclub manager Kirk could be that 'someone special', she replied: 'I think he could be. But I honestly don’t know. I’ve been celibate for so long that I feel like a virgin again. And I’m a bit scared of sex now. I’m scared of giving myself to someone.'
Over-sharing? Jodie and Kirk live-tweeted one of their first dates earlier this month
Over-sharing? Jodie and Kirk live-tweeted one of their first dates earlier this mont


没有评论:

发表评论