2012年7月4日星期三

Chantal Marshall (left) says her daughter is going through a 'funny phase' because she doesn't want a boob job

Britney is going through a funny phase at the moment and saying she doesn’t want to get her boobs done,’ said Mrs  Marshall, a 53-year-old mother of nine.
‘But I know my daughters, and I know Britney is no different from the rest. She idolises her older sisters so we’ve already started talking about her getting a boob job as soon as she turns 18.
‘At the moment she doesn’t really have what I would say are boobs, so I would like her to follow in her sisters’ footsteps when she is old enough. I really love the fake look of my girls and I know that Britney will go that way when she’s a bit older. I love the idea of us all looking similar and glamorous.’
 
'I love the fake look of my girls': Chantal Marshall (left) says her daughter is going through a 'funny phase' because she doesn't want a boob job'I love the fake look of my girls': Chantal Marshall (left) says her daughter is going through a 'funny phase' because she doesn't want a boob job
Mrs Marshall had her first operation in 1996, paying £3,200 for implants to take her from a 34B bra size to a 34DD. She has since had three more operations to make her a  32GG and paid out a total of £18,000.
Now a grandmother, she works as a ‘psychic clairvoyant medium’ and said her breasts made her feel young.
She often joins her daughters at nightclubs and loves being mistaken for one of their sisters.

没有评论:

发表评论